Marple Childcare Company is an organisation which aims to serve its local community.
We have five Early Years settings and four KIDZONE Before and After School clubs which currently operate term time only.
In our Early Years settings, as a statutory requirement, we follow the governments “Early Years Foundation Stage” (EYFS) curriculum which provides guidelines for ALL School Nurseries, Pre-Schools, Day Nurseries and Reception classes.
For further information about the EYFS, please take a look at the following documents:
Our Early Years Leaders are all educated to degree level, we have two Qualified Teachers with a wealth of experience and three also hold the Early Years Teacher (EYT or EYPS) status.
– to provide a happy, safe, warm and stimulating environment for all children to play, learn and develop freely.
– to provide affordable childcare which is flexible and meets the needs of the whole family.
Who are we?
Our Senior Management Team consists of four Directors, Joanne Scarlett, Celia MacDonald, Charles Bishop and Bruce Preece. To contact us, please phone: 0161 427 4730 or email us at email@example.com
Our Early Years settings are led by:
- Louise Artingstall – All Saints’ Nursery in the Bowyer Hall at All Saints’ Church, Marple
- Kerry Preston – Just 4 Two’s Pre-School at Bridgehall
- Elaine MacDonald – High Lane Pre-School at High Lane Primary School
- Rachel Blood – Swann Lane Pre-School, Cheadle Hulme
Our KIDZONE teams are led by:
- Elaine Jones – KIDZONE @ All Saints’ (CofE) Primary School
- Cecilia Haastrup – KIDZONE @ Etchells Primary School
- Gina German – KIDZONE @ High Lane Primary School
- Kate Seager – KIDZONE @ North Cheshire Jewish Primary School
You are very welcome to visit any of our settings, to arrange a visit please contact the relevant Leader direct ~ telephone numbers and email addresses are listed on the ‘contact us’ page.
Marple Childcare Company is committed to keeping children safe at all times, all our staff receive training in Safeguarding Children and full 12-hour Paediatric First Aid.