Marple Childcare Company is an organisation which aims to serve its local community. We have five Early Years settings and four KIDZONE Before and/or After School clubs which currently operate term time only.
In our Early Years settings, as a statutory requirement we follow the governments “Early Years Foundation Stage” (EYFS) curriculum which provides guidelines for ALL School Nurseries, Pre-Schools, Day Nurseries and Reception classes.
For further information about the EYFS, please take a look at the following documents:
Our Early Years Leaders are all educated to degree level, we have one Qualified Teacher with a wealth of experience and two also hold the Early Years Teacher (EYT) status.
– to provide a happy, safe, warm and stimulating environment for all children to play, learn and develop freely.
– to provide affordable childcare which is flexible and meets the needs of the whole family.
Who are we?
Our Senior Management Team consists of four Directors, Joanne Scarlett, Celia MacDonald, Charles Bishop and Bruce Preece.
To contact us directly, please phone: 0161 427 4730 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Early Years settings are led by:
- Louise Artingstall – All Saints’ Nursery in the Bowyer Hall at All Saints’ Church
- Kerry Preston – Just 4 Two’s Pre-School (at Adswood & Bridgehall)
- Sarah Ashton – High Lane Pre-School at High Lane Primary School
- Rachel Blood – Swann Lane Pre-School, Cheadle Hulme
Our KIDZONE teams are led by:
- Elaine Jones – KIDZONE @ All Saints’ (CofE) Primary School
- Tracy Spencer – KIDZONE @ Etchells Primary School
- Gina German – KIDZONE @ High Lane Primary School
- Kate Seager – KIDZONE @ North Cheshire Jewish Primary School
You are very welcome to visit any of our settings, to arrange a visit please contact the relevant Leader ~ telephone numbers and email addresses are listed on the ‘contact us’ page.
Marple Childcare are committed to keeping children safe at all times, all our staff have received training in Safeguarding Children and Paediatric First Aid.