Marple Childcare Company is an organisation which aims to serve its local community. We have four Early Years settings and two Before and After School clubs which operate term time only.
In Marple, at All Saints’ (C of E) Primary School we have a KIDZONE Before & After School Club and at All Saints’ Church we run All Saints’ Nursery. In 2013, Marple Childcare opened two settings in Stockport which operate from the Children’s Centre in Adswood and at Bridgehall Primary School, these settings are called ‘Just 4 Two’s’ Pre-School and provide 15-hours funded childcare for eligible 2 year olds. In January 2016, we opened a KIDZONE club at Etchells Primary School in Heald Green.
Coming soon – please contact us directly for further information regarding our new settings.
- KIDZONE @ Inspire Academy, Ashton.
- KIDZONE @ Discovery Academy, Hattersley, Hyde.
- Swann Lane Pre-School, Cheadle Hulme United Reformed Church.
- High Lane Pre-School & KIDZONE, High Lane Primary School.
- Helen McIntyre – All Saints’ Nursery in the Bowyer Hall at All Saints’ Church
- Kerry Preston – Just 4 Two’s Pre-School (Adswood and Bridgehall)
- Sarah Ashton – High Lane Pre-School at High Lane Primary School (from September 2016)
- Rachel Blood – Swann Lane Pre-School, Cheadle Hulme (from September 2016)
- Elaine Jones – KIDZONE @ All Saints’ (CofE) Primary School
- Tracy Spencer – KIDZONE @ Etchells Primary School
- Caroline Lappin – KIDZONE @ Inspire Academy (from September 2016)
- Jaice Tetlow – KIDZONE @ Discovery Academy (from September 2016)
- Gina German – KIDZONE @ High Lane Primary School (from September 2016)
In our Early Years settings, as a statutory requirement we follow the governments “Early Years Foundation Stage” (EYFS) curriculum which provides guidelines for ALL Pre-Schools, School Nurseries, Private Day Nurseries and Reception classes – (EYFS Parents Guide or What to expect, when? – these are both really good sources of information).
Our Early Years Leaders are all educated to degree level, we also have one Qualified Teacher with a wealth of experience, two also hold the Early Years Teacher (EYT) status.
– to provide a happy, safe, warm and stimulating environment for all children to play, learn and develop freely.
– to provide affordable childcare which is flexible and meets the needs of the whole family.
Who are we?
Our Senior Management Team consists of four Directors, Joanne Scarlett, Celia MacDonald, Charles Bishop and Bruce Preece.
To contact us directly, please phone: 0161 427 4730 or email us at: email@example.com
Our Early Years settings are led by:
Our KIDZONE teams are led by:
You are very welcome to visit any of our settings, to arrange a visit please contact the relevant Leader ~ telephone numbers and email addresses are listed on the ‘contact us’ page.
Marple Childcare are committed to keeping children safe at all times, all our staff have received training in Safeguarding Children and Paediatric First Aid.